Flat Fee Real Estate Service
With its "Full Service with $avings!"® program, Assist-2-Sell offers homeowners all of the services they might find at a "traditional" real estate company, but for a low, flat fee. Prices do vary by office so please contact an Assist-2-Sell office in your area for more information about our discounted costs for real estate services.
All Assist-2-Sell franchise offices are licensed, full-service discount rate real estate brokerages that take care of everything home sellers need from a real estate company but with the advantage and savings only a low commission real estate agent can offer.
Selling a home at a reduced commission with Assist-2-Sell can help homeowners sell their homes faster and at a substantial savings.
When a home seller decides to work with an Assist-2-Sell sellers’ agent, they are given a choice between two marketing programs:
- With the Direct-to-Buyer® marketing program, customers pay a low, flat fee to sell their home without listing it in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). While the MLS is a powerful marketing tool, not all home sellers want or need it. Under this program, Assist-2-Sell agents provide full-service, handling everything throughout the entire home selling process. Houses are marketed directly to home buyers, though, rather than to agents through the MLS.
- Customers do have the option of placing their home in the local MLS through Assist-2-Sell’s MLS for Less® program. If the house sells through its listing in the MLS, they pay a low commission to the buyers’ agent (typically around three percent) but if the sellers accepts an offer written by their Assist-2-Sell office, they only pay the original flat fee, with no additional commission.
Assist-2-Sell customers receive full-service, regardless of whether they select the Direct-to-Buyer program or the MLS for Less program. And there are no upfront costs; all fees are paid after the house closes escrow.
For each home that it lists, Assist-2-Sell franchise offices will:
- Price the home accurately using the same techniques as appraisers.
- Implement an aggressive marketing campaign that is targeted and aimed at reaching active home buyers directly.
- Include it on Assist-2-Sell’s national Web site, as well as on the local Assist-2-Sell Web site.
- These listings may include an unlimited number of photos, detailed property and community information, and easy access to a "live" agent.
- Many local offices also list their houses on real estate Web sites like Trulia, Zillow, Google Base and Craigslist.
- Homes that are listed in the MLS are also listed on REALTOR.com®.
- Post a "for sale" sign for the front of the home.
- Create a listing flyer.
- Keep the "for sale" sign’s flyer box full of flyers.
- Take all phone calls.
- Show the home to prospective home buyers.
- Arrange for other agents to show the home.
- Pre-qualify home buyers.
- Help the home buyer obtain financing.
- Negotiate the purchase agreement.
- Write the sales contract.
- Handle all paperwork.
- Meet with appraisers.
- Arrange for all inspections.
- Supervise the closing.